Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What up, Elijah Wood?

I've been looking for a job for a while now, and at the same time finding less about Japan that I like. Noh is boring, Jpop is worth little beyond kitsch value, and the shrinking population and economic troubles they foretell paint a bleak picture of Japan's future. Mostly what I don't like is how nobody wants to hire me, so I will be going back to America. I'll be sad to leave the takoyaki and the trains, but very happy because I will be bringing my lovely girlfriend with me! Several of the other students here have already or will have to endure a prolonged separation from their significant others, and I thankfully will be spared it.

This one's not finished but I sent it to some friends, so for the other friends I will put it up here.

1 - Best Fwends - M.Y.S.E.L.F (Spank Rock Remix)
2 - Pase Rock - Sexy Motherfucker ft. Amanda Blank (Nate Day Remix)
3 - Hail Social - No Paradise (Hot Pink DeLorean Remix)
4 - Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor (L.A. Riots and Villains Remix)
5 - Cirez D. - Knockout
6 - Jamelia - Something About You (Crookers Crunky Remix)
7 - J-Kwon - Tipsy (Radio Slave Remix)
8 - Soulwax - Miserable Girl (Shinichi Osawa re-edit)
9 - Dragonette - Competition (Ocelot Remix)
10 - Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy

enjoy please

No comments: